* Sprinkle some activated almonds, pistachios or pepitas.
* Serve the vegetables alongside some grilled lamb backstrap that has been rolled in za’atar and sumac.
* Raddichio leaves added to the spinach would be lovely.
* Toss through a tin of rinsed chickpeas.
* Replace the parsnips with wedges of fennel.
* Add some roasted red capsicum strips.
* Try mint leaves instead of or as well as the coriander.
* Add a handful of currants or sliced fresh dates.
* Toss through some juicy black or green olives.
*** This recipe is adapted from a Gourmet Traveller recipe.