Broccamole, the love child of broccoli and guacamole, is so very deliciously creamy and filled to the brim with healthy fats and vitamins. Serve it as a dip with crackers, tortilla chips or veggie sticks, spread it over toast or a sandwich, alongside Mexican dishes, tossed through noodles or pasta, with eggs for breakfast, or in any other way you love guacamole.
Broccamole: Broccoli Guacamole
- 1 medium head Broccoli , cut into florets
- 3 medium or 2 large Avocados
- 3 tbsp Lime juice
- 1/2 tsp Ground Cumin
- 1/2 tsp Ground Chilli
- 1 tsp Unrefined Salt
- 1/2 tsp Pepper
- 3 tbsp Coriander Leaves
- Fill a saucepan with 2 cm water and bring to a boil. Steam or boil the broccoli for 8 minutes, until tender. Drain and let the broccoli pieces cool a little.
- Blend the broccoli in a food processor with all of the other ingredients until smooth.
- Taste for salt, pepper, lime juice and chilli and adjust if necessary.
- Add some finely diced red onion, shallots, tomato, garlic, fresh chilli or sour cream.