We are now proud stockists of Kissed Earth, a wellness range by the lovely Rachael Finch, who created this line of products due to her deep belief in the healing power of nature.
What we love most about this range (besides their gorgeous packaging!) is that they have truly set out to find some of the highest quality, clean ingredients available. What began as a search for the highest quality bovine collagen (that has led them all the way to Germany) has transformed into an entire holistic range including skincare & pet products.
We are now carrying the following products to enrich your wellbeing:
- Vegan protein powders (in vanilla and chocolate flavours) which contain a blend of fermented fava bean & pea protein. They also contain iron, magnesium for muscle recovery & glutamine for gut healing.
- ‘Brilliance’ collagen powder- 100% pure hydrolysed bovine (pasture-raised) collagen. This pineapple-coconut flavoured powder is highly bioavailable, and contains Types 1 and 3 collagen which support bone & joint health, gut lining support, hair & nail growth, and can help fight lines and aging.
- ‘Balance’, a super greens powder which contains hemp protein, spinach, barley grass, wheatgrass, kale, broccoli, alfalfa greens, spirulina (all organic!). Customers often ask me what greens powder I’d recommend- look no further.
- Medicinal mushroom powder blends, including ‘Divine Woman’ for hormone healing, a mix of the most popular mushies called ‘Magic 8’, and my personal favourite, ‘Brain Elixir’ whose hero ingredient is Lion’s Mane, the perfect focus & concentration-boosting addition to your morning beverage.
- For the Kiddies: ‘Thrive’, a kid’s multi-shake in strawberry & chocolate flavours. They contain plant-based protein, and are fortified with minerals including calcium, magnesium, iron, zinc, + Vitamins C, E, B, A & D. A tasty, sneaky way to get so many nutrients into fussy little eaters!
I have been lucky enough to sample many products in the Kissed Earth range, and I highly recommend them; look out for them in-store amongst the supplements & protein powders.
By Phoebe Ackland, Naturopath