You can never have too many salad recipes in your repertoire, especially over the summer months. This salad is the perfect fresh and light dish to make you feel healthy and vibrant.
Green Bean Salad with the Best Ever Miso Dressing
- 600 g Green Beans , trimmed
- 2 Green Shallots , finely sliced
- 2 tbsp Sesame Seeds , lightly toasted
- 2 tsp Finely Grated Fresh Ginger
- 2 tbsp White Miso
- 2 tsp Toasted Sesame OIl
- 2 tsp Rice Syrup
- 1 & 1/2 tbsp Brown Rice Vinegar
- 2 tsp Mirin
- Steam the beans for 6 minutes and then drain.
- Make the dressing by shaking all of the ingredients in a glass jar.
- Toss the shallots and beans with the dressing and sprinkle over the sesame seeds.
- You could replace the beans with asparagus, broccoli, snow peas, cucumbers, carrots or pumpkin.
- We love and recommend the Meru Organic White Miso.